- A UV sanitizing wand is a must-have in the age of the novel coronavirus, but it’s difficult to find a good one because Amazon is flooded with low-quality sanitizer wands that are selling at inflated prices.
- We dug through dozens of duds to find the Monja Portable Handheld UV Sanitizer Wand, which is a high-quality model that uses premium materials like aluminum and the best UVC light bulbs available.
- Despite the fact that this model is so much better than all the cheap UV sanitizing wands on Amazon, it actually costs less than most of them because it’s not price-gouged.
At this point, you should be well aware that you need to have a face mask and good hand sanitizer on you every single time you go out. It’s the only way to protect yourself and those around you from the novel coronavirus. The CDC says so, the WHO says so, doctors say so, and experts all over the world agree. In fact, the CDC tells people right on its coronavirus site to always wear face masks anytime they have to leave their homes for any reason. It really couldn’t be any clearer: “Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.”
Amazon’s best-selling face masks and the site’s best-selling alcohol-based hand sanitizer are both in stock right now, so you really have no excuse to be without either. Heck, you can even get Purell right now on Amazon if you hurry. And if you want to be even safer, you can get the strongest hand sanitizer we’ve ever seen — Forward Science hand sanitizer with 80% alcohol content. Of course, there are a few other tools you need in order to be extra safe, and we just found a terrific deal on one that you might not even be aware of.
In addition to alcohol and other disinfectants, UV-C light also kills bacteria and viruses including human coronaviruses. That’s why having a UV sanitizer wand is such a great idea, but the problem is sellers are taking advantage of the pandemic and charging over $100 for models that are terrible quality. Lucky for you, we found a terrific option on Amazon that’s in stock now and is vastly better than other options out there when it comes to quality.
It’s called the Monja Portable Handheld UV Sanitizer Wand and it’s made out of high-quality aluminum instead of flimsy plastic. This model is compact, portable, rechargeable, and it uses the 254nm UV-C light band for maximum effectiveness. Use it on any surface you want and within just a few minutes, that surface will be sanitized. Just please be smart and don’t use it on your skin or on anyone else, and definitely keep it away from your face and eyes.
Today’s Top Deals
- There’s so much Purell in stock at Amazon right now – get it before it’s gone
- 10 awesome Amazon deals that are only for Prime members
- HURRY: 3M N95 and KN95 face masks are in stock at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Coronavirus is so bad in 3 states, they might have to return to lockdown
- Trump says new stimulus checks are coming – here’s how big yours could be
- Amazon is about to make a huge change to Prime Video
Kill germs in a flash no matter where you are with this portable UV sanitizer wand originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 09:38:59 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.