- A Florida county commissioner who opposed mandatory masks was recently hospitalized with the coronavirus.
- The number of new coronavirus cases in Florida has skyrocketed in recent weeks.
A Florida county commissioner named Paul Waldron — who previously voted against a mandate requiring people to wear masks — recently contracted the coronavirus and is now in the hospital in critical condition.
Word of Waldron’s hospitalization first surfaced this past Friday via a Facebook post from Waldron’s daughter. While Waldron was initially in the “most critical of conditions” after experiencing septic shock, his condition is said to be slowly improving. Still, the coronavirus has wreaked havoc on a number of his organs.
Today’s Top Deals
- Don’t be fooled by these fake NIOSH-approved N95 face masks – here’s what to get instead
- Today’s best deals: 50¢ face masks, Lysol spray, Purell sanitizer, $9 wireless charger, AirPods sale, smart bulbs, more
- No one knows about this secret sale that slashes the Fire TV Stick 4K to $25
Trending Right Now:
- Your chance of a new stimulus check can be summed up in 3 numbers
- Coronavirus survivor shares terrifying symptoms the CDC won’t tell us about
- Whistleblower says China has been lying about coronavirus the whole time
Florida county commissioner who opposed mask-wearing is now in critical condition with the coronavirus originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 18:41:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.