- Microsoft unveiled two new Surface devices on Thursday, confirming rumors that said a Surface Pro X successor and a cheap Surface Laptop Go were planned for fall.
- The new Surface Pro X features a next-gen Microsoft SQ2 processor and double the RAM. The laptop/tablet starts at $1,499.99.
- The Surface Laptop Go targets customers who need a computer to work or study from home, starting at $549.99.
Remember those rumors that said Microsoft planned to launch an improved Surface Pro X hybrid and a more affordable Surface Laptop this fall? It turns out they were right on the money, as Microsoft quietly unveiled those two devices on Thursday. There was no virtual press event, however, Microsoft did post several videos on YouTube, including a short presentation featuring several Surface executives, including Surface chief Panos Panay.
The new Surface Laptop Go and the second-generation Surface Pro X feature improved hardware and are available to preorder online immediately.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s top deals: Rare Lysol wipe sale, Nintendo Switch in stock, NIOSH-tested KN95 masks, Lysol spray, Sony 65″ 4K TV, more
- 10 early Prime Day deals you definitely don’t want to miss
- Home improvements made simpler with Amazon’s sale on DEWALT drills
Trending Right Now:
- Woman missing for 2 years found floating in the ocean – alive
- Trump administration sweetens its stimulus offer to win Nancy Pelosi’s favor
- Dr. Fauci says this is the most dangerous place you can go as coronavirus cases surge
Microsoft just launched two brand new Surface devices originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 18:05:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.